Hurst Brooks Espinosa, LLC offers advocacy services before the California State Legislature, the Executive branch, and state administrative agencies. Clients benefit from a team approach in which the partners leverage their extensive networks and relationships to assist clients in developing effective advocacy strategies and solutions.
- Bill sponsorship – introducing bills and moving legislation through key policy and fiscal committees and to the Governor for signature
- Testimony before the State Legislature, state agencies, boards, commissions, committees, and other bodies
- Drafting materials, advocacy letters, fact sheets, and other documents to assist with advocacy
- Bill tracking, analysis, and policy development
- Representation of clients in meetings with members of the Legislature, state agencies, boards, commissions, committees, and other bodies
- Advising clients on state legislative and administrative initiatives
- Coalition building